Duties and Responsibilities
1. Shall model and give witness to the Christian faith with integrity, character, and enthusiasm of a disciple of Jesus Christ giving ultimate concern for the spiritual lives of all students, families and other staff members.
2. Shall make appointments with students, parents, faculty and staff, and college representatives as directed and keep records of appointments while maintaining confidentiality in all things.
3. Shall establish, maintain, monitor, compile and update confidential filing system, reports and records in an accurate and efficient manner and purge guidance department files.
4. Shall receive, answer, forward, take messages of calls/emails/visits for counselors and faculty/staff.
5. Shall relay information to staff, students, and parents using a variety of mediums.
6. Shall aid the guidance counselors with a wide range of clerical or personnel duties.
7. Shall screen and control individuals entering the guidance office.
8. Shall cover a class when directed.
9. Shall maintain confidential results obtained, enter results when received and record information on a composite listing spreadsheet.
Martin Luther School – 60-02 Maspeth Ave, Maspeth, NY (Queens)
MVS Unit - 314 E 19th St, New York, NY (Manhattan)
|Mennonite Voluntary Service||Mennonite Voluntary Service||<p><strong class="ms-rteFontSize-4">Serve in community</strong><br></p><p>Join
an intentional community with peers, serve with a local nonprofit, and
plug into your neighborhood and local congregation</p><p>MVS <span><span>is a program of Mennonite Mission Network.</span></span><br> </p>|
|https://www.mennonitemission.net/Serve/Mennonite Voluntary Service, https://www.mennonitemission.net/Serve/Mennonite Voluntary Service||https://www.mennonitemission.net/Serve/Mennonite Voluntary Service, https://www.mennonitemission.net/Serve/Mennonite Voluntary Service|